They do carry over. All meals are forfeited at the end of the academic school year.

Absolutely. You have the opportunity to change your dining plan until drop/add day each semester. Simply go to the SLCE (Student Life College Engagement) Office located in Strebel Student Center, Room 205 and fill out a dining plan change form or call 315-792-3285.

You are the only person allowed to use your "meals". If you would like to treat a friend, you may pay for their meal using one of your five guest passes or by using your Declining Balance Dollars.

Block meals may be used during the semester in which are purchased. They do not carry over from semester to semester.

Reload. Simply add Declining Balance Dollars to your account using cash, check, money order or VISA or MasterCard. Simply go to the Campus Dining Office (located in the Strebel Dining Commons) to make your payment.

First Semester students should have already signed up for a plan in the materials provided in the Admissions Packet. Returning residential students were asked to select their meal plan during room selection. If you have questions about residential meals whether or not you have signed-up please call the SLCE office at 315-792-3285.

Commuters may purchase a meal plan by visiting the Dining Services Office in the Strebel Student Center, by calling our office at 315-792-3178, or by visiting our shop online.

During the first two weeks at each semester, commuters can stop by the dining office to add either the 35, 60, Orange, or Blue meal plans to their student account.